Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

My Life is a Cautionary Tale


Item the first: I am miserably sick. I did not one, but two workouts today. (Note: Not deathly sick. And I don't think I'm contagious - it's a sinus-y thing where my ears pop every time I swallow and my head spins thereby making me chronically off balance. I'm sure I was a treat to watch doing P90X yoga and Hip Hop Hustle.)

Item the second: I am in this month's Fitness Magazine in an article about how I conquered (AHEM) my exercise dependency. (Note: the article wasn't up on their site last I checked and they forbade me from scanning it in and posting it here. I'll let you know when it goes live though.)

I will now leave you to contemplate my idiocy while I crawl back to bed.

PS. You know what I crave when I'm sick? A TALL COLD MUG OF MILK. Universe, 1. Charlotte, 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...